Plumbub Plan of Action for the COVID-19 Coronavirus situation
We are sure you are following the development of the outbreak of the coronavirus closely, and concerned how this will affect your orders. At Plumbhub, we have been working on plans to continue to supply all of our customers during this period of uncertainty.
We are closely following government guidance, monitoring events and working to ensure continuity of service to all of our customers. We remain open as a home & hardware store, however, Plumbhub is committed to protecting the health & welfare of all our customers and employees and this will not be compromised. Our commitment to upholding our values also means we will do the right thing by our colleagues, our communities, our customers and suppliers and operate as the leader in our industry. Plumbhub has introduced the following measures to protect both our customers and employees alike:
- Prepared a plan to address any virus outbreaks within our sites
- Prepared a register of high risk colleagues and plan for their safe continuation of work
- Increased site hygiene via handyman and cleaners, regular cleaning of multi contact areas, buttons, handles, machines, kettles etc
- Planned daily wipe downs for personal spaces, desks computers etc
- Created a two-metre gap for office workers/trade counter customers where possible
- Closed store to non-essential visitors
- Control of incoming deliveries, isolating visiting drivers in specific areas, controlling contact with keys, stationery and trucks.
Deliveries are still taking place as expected, however, as suppliers continue to take action, we are occasionally having to inform customers of inability to supply. Deliveries are still being processed within the expected timeframe, however, please allow slightly longer than usual for short-staffed couriers to complete deliveries.
You can contact us at any point to ask any further questions, however, we are confident that we can continue to supply you with your essential product needs during this time, and we will update this page as often as we can and provide additional guidance.
In the meantime, please take care and stay safe.