Fernox Neutral universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:2006. Removes sludge, limescale and other debris to restore heating efficiency of existing systems. When used in conjunction with Protector F1, gas savings of up to 15 percent can be achieved every time you heat your room. Carbon Footprint certified by the Carbon Trust. Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems. Easy to use, the system can be left running normally during cleaning. Suitable for use with all known power flushing machines. Neutral, non-hazardous formula (COSHH rated zero).
- Volume: 500ml.
- Removes sludge, flux and debris from new and existing central heating systems
- When used in conjunction with Protector F1 gas savings of up to 15% can be achieved
- Neutral universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:2006
- Treats 100L system or up to 10 single radiators
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.