One of the most common parts to fail on the Geberit Impuls 250 valve is the top bridge assembly. This part keeps the button in place and connects it to the flush valve. This is a very easy part to fix, simply press the two "pegs" on the sides of the flush valve to remove the old unit and simply slide in the new assembly through the holes on the sides of the valve. Push this assembly down as far as you need to, then simply reattach the button.
- Height adjustable bridge to suit the popular Impuls 250 Twico valve
- Fits under the cistern lid to position and attach the push button
- Supplied as pictured. Excludes button and screw
- Width: 75 mm. Length: 180mm
- Genuine quality product by Geberit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.