The Classic TRV is top of its class for design, performance, quality and reliability. Its classical looks and unobtrusive design make it suitable for any heating installation.
An integrated radiator balancing insert retains the radiator balancing setting when the TRV and lockshield valves are closed for cleaning, decorating etc.
The valve can be mounted vertically or horizontally at either end of a radiator. To work correctly, the Valencia Classic TRV‚ should be installed to a two pipe heating system and also have a free flow of air around the head to sense temperature.
According to Building Regulations, Part L1 thermostatic radiator valves should be fitted on "all radiators except in rooms with a room thermostat" to satisfy either Minimum or Best Practice installations
- En215 and Keymark Certified
- Bi-directional flow design
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Integrated radiator balancing insert
- Frost setting
- Stylish TRV head
- The liquid sensor provides consistent and long-lasting performance
- 6mm play on radiator tailpiece to allow for variation in radiator distance from the valve
- The Valencia Classic Valve body will accept the Honeywell Evohome electronic radiator controller head
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.