Coronet model is a single circuit timeswitch.
With rotating 24-hour dial, on and off tappets and slider switches for setting the programme, the 425 series is considered to be one of the simplest programmers to use.
The range consists of three models, the Coronet single circuit timeswitch and the Tiara and Diadem two circuit programmers. The Diadem has indicator lights and the Tiara does not (for use with fully pumped systems).
- Simple to use with easily understood settings adjustable in seconds
- All control elements are visually accessible
- Fewer callbacks
- Advance control to allow manual override switching ON or OFF
- Allows the user to switch the heating off or on early without disturbing any existing setting‚
- 2 On / Off settings per 24 hours
- Convenient morning and evening setting
- Choice of programme settings
- Allows the user to preset a choice of programme
- Easy to install, uses a 9 pin standard backplate
- Backward compatible with all previous 425 ranges‚
- Voltage free contacts
- Coronet is suitable for use with combi boiler
- Coronet 13 Amp rated
- Coronet can be used for loads up to 3kW as well as conventional heating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.