Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power. NOTE: Partially threaded from 80mm.
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Fully threaded from 80mm, thereafter partially threaded
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.