Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating, this screw is ideal for outdoor applications. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
- Wafer head countersunk and TX40 recess
- Long lasting withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
- Helix to remove debris and improve clamping
- 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash for low torque and reduced timber splitting at low edge distance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.