Designed for use in man-made boards such as MDF and Chipboard. The C2 twin-cut tip gives rapid pickup and reduces the likelihood of splitting, whilst the steep head design finishing teeth and self-countersinking ribs ensure a flush finish.
- Specifically designed dual action head. Finishing teeth and self-countersinking ribs ensures a flush finish
- Plain shank for pulling the two substrates together without manual clamping
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid "pick-up" and reduced timber splitting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.