A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with a plastic plug.
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Fully threaded from 80mm, thereafter partially threaded
- Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
- 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.