- 29kW = BPJD030
- 35kW = BPJD031
With the Vitodens 050-W, Viessmann now offers an attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler with proven quality. An extensive range of accessories makes the Vitodens 050-W equally suitable for either new build or modernisation. It is offered with two DHW output ratings (5.9 to 29 and 8 to 35 kW), as a combi boiler with an integral instantaneous water heater. An electronic boiler control unit for thermostatic mode and weather compensated mode is already integrated into the Vitodens 050-W, along with a frost stat. The outside temperature sensor is available as an accessory.
The Vitodens 050-W features a particularly low level of operating noise and its components are accessible from the front for ease of service and maintenance. With a height of only 707 mm, the Vitodens 050-W is one of the smallest walls mounted boilers in its class. Its compact dimensions recommend it as a replacement for outdated boilers in multi-storey buildings, including up to five boilers on different floors connected to one vertical flue system.
Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
The high-quality stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger efficiently converts the supplied energy into heat. Its efficiency (to DIN) is 97 percent (Hs) [gross cv] or according to SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009). The stainless steel cylinder burner, therefore, consumes relatively little natural gas, with lower CO2 emissions and less impact on the environment as a result.
- Attractively priced wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Economical and efficient, with high standard seasonal efficiency [to DIN] up to 97 % (Hs) [gross cv] / 108 % (Hi) [net cv] or SEDBUK > 89.1 % (2009)
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- High-efficiency A rated modulating pump
- Modulation range up to 1:4
- Extensive system accessories
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger and cylinder burner made from stainless steel
- Easy operation, optionally also via room thermostats
- Plug in time clock and wireless receiver options
- Weather compensation option available
- Ideal for installation in living areas due to low operating noise and compact dimensions
- Compact installed height, with recessed fittings not requiring pipe cover
- Improved access to serviceable parts e.g. plate heat exchanger
- Ease of wiring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.